: If it can spread through air, according to these research, then why is paid media confident that 5G is not a culprit? The team reviewed published research and identified 10 lines of evidence to support the predominance of
If it can spread through air, according to these research, then why is paid media confident that 5G is not a culprit?
The team reviewed published research and identified 10 lines of evidence to support the predominance of the airborne route.
There is consistent, strong evidence to prove that the SARS-CoV-2 virus, behind the COVID-19 pandemic, is predominantly transmitted through the air, according to a new assessment published on Friday in The Lancet journal.
The analysis by six experts from the UK, the US and Canada says public health measures fail to treat the virus as predominantly the airborne route leave people unprotected and allow the virus to spread.
Although some studies in the past have suggested that COVID-19 may spread through air, overall scientific literature on the subject has been inconclusive.
In July last year, over 200 scientists from 32 nations wrote to the WHO, saying there is evidence that the coronavirus is airborne, and even smaller particles can infect people.
#corona #covid virus pandemic
0 Reactions React
In addition to the link above, also look at this news article.
• As per the experts, COVID-19 is sufficiently dispersed through a superspreading event. The factors like people interacting with each other, size and ventilation of a room generate sufficient evidence that coronavirus is an airborne disease. And it cannot be considered as the droplast or fomite.
• COVID-19 also infected people who were residing in rooms adjacent to one another during quarantine. Although the people did not have any contact with
the infected person yet the cases of contracting the virus came into light which again brings the question of COVID-19 transmission through air.
• in 33 to 59% of the cases patients who are not coughing or sneezing might also be responsible for the presymptomatic or asymptomatic transmission of
• Experts suggest that the spread of COVID-19 is happening more indoor than outdoor. Yes, they have further stated that if the ventilation is there then
probability of contracting the disease is lesser.
• PPT kits in hospitals which mostly the doctor use are failing to protect them from the virus. This again proves that corona can be spread through air.
• According to scientists, the COVID-19 virus has found to be staying in the air for about 3 hours. This researched was conducted through taking the samples
from near the cars and rooms of the infected patients.
• COVID-19 cases infected through air have also been reported after the patients made use of air filtres. This is one more reason for COVID-19 spread.
• Animals in the COVID-19 infected cages are showing the symptoms of the deadly virus. And as per scientists, this can only be possible through air duct.
• As per the experts, there is no full-proof evidence that can state that the spread of coronavirus is not possible through the air. Therefore, this is
also one of the reasons to support that COVID transmission can be airborne.
0 Reactions React